Optimize Your Physical State, Feel Like You Are in Your 20s Again!
Aging is difficult enough for women without having to suffer from declining hormone levels. Women often complain of a diminished sense of well-being, chronic fatigue, and a loss of libido just to mention a few hormone imbalance symptoms. This is not necessary! Once women realize they can restore their natural hormones (their bodies once made abundantly) with bio identical hormones, they can restore their energy, feelings of well-being, and sexuality.
Women’s Hormone Deficiencies
For many women there is a tremendous void in treatment of menopause symptoms. Hot flashes and mood swings are just the tip of the iceberg. Some of the earlier signs of symptoms of estrogen deficiency are frequent waking at night, mental fogginess, short-term retention problems, loss of energy, irritability, depression, and lack of enjoyment of sexual activity.
Other symptoms can include;
- Extensive research has shown hormone replacement therapy may have additional benefits for women after menopause.
- Memory loss and mental function. Studies have shown estrogen can protect against some memory loss and improve learning, even in some Alzheimer’s disease patients.
- Colo-rectal cancer. Various studies have pointed to a decreased risk in colorectal cancer in women who take HRT.
- Diabetes. HRT may help women with diabetes control their blood sugar levels better after menopause.
- Incontinence. A decline in estrogen levels may contribute to incontinence. HRT can help restore the lining of the urethra help support the bladder.
- Migraine. Many postmenopausal women report a decreased incidence of migraines after take HRT. However, women who had experienced migraines related to their menstrual period may report flare-ups of the headaches.
- Urinary tract infections. Some women experience an increase in urinary tract infections during menopause. Researchers believe that the use of estrogen may help the body resist infection.
- Teeth. Women who take estrogen are less likely to lose their teeth, because the same properties that help prevent bone loss apply to preventing bone loss in the mouth.
- Vision. Evidence exists that HRT may help prevent glaucoma and macular degeneration, two common causes of blindness.
Hormone Replacement For Women
Until recently, women were forced to take “one size fits all” medications that were not biologically identical to the hormones they were missing, often resulting in troublesome and sometimes dangerous side effects. Hormone Logics treats each women individually and provides the exact and consistence maintenance of natural hormone levels available. The benefits of Bio Identical Hormone Replacement are:
- Improved Energy Levels
- Increased Cognitive Function
- Enhanced Muscle Tone
- Restored Libido
- Decreased Body Fat
- Improved Blood Flow
- Diminished Mood Swings
- Restored Sense of Well-Being
- Enhanced Quality of Life
Start feeling young again and bring back the hormone balance your body needs Schedule your evaluation today!