Nutrition for Women
Here at Hormone Logics we’re changing the way our clients think about, talk about and execute a Healthy Lifestyle. With that said, Hormone Logics is pleased to offer Nutrition & Fitness programs. These programs are overseen by our in-house certified Specialist in Fitness Nutrition who will help you achieve your goals and pursue a better quality of life. Remember this is not a diet; we develop a customized LIFESTYLE plan specifically for you.
We recognize that each of our Patients is unique, so we offer flexibility in tailoring your program to meet your individual needs. We build your nutrition fitness program by asking questions to help us better understand your lifestyle. We learn about your goals and what you want to achieve through your health and fitness program.
A successful nutrition fitness program design requires experience and know-how. Implementation takes you; the Patient, the right process, and a personalized approach that takes into account your daily lifestyle. That is why you will never hear us call this a diet plan because IT IS A LIFESTYLE PLAN.
As your Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialist, we know healthy meal plans begin prior to implementation with strategic planning and a strong understanding of each and every Patient’s daily lifestyle. Your program is uniquely yours, carefully structured to create a LIFESTYLE PLAN that will lead to a healthier new you by improving your fitness and weight loss goals with proper nutritional plans structured around your daily life.
Research proves that balanced nutrition is responsible for 70% of fitness goal achievement. By having a structured meal plan prepared done by one of our Certified Fitness Nutrition Specialists, you will have much greater success in reaching your goals and making the results last for a lifetime. Remember…You can’t out train bad nutrition!
- Increased energy & fitness levels
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Improved quality of life
- Improved sleep and appetite
- Weight loss and reduced inches
- Increased awareness of health risks
- Increased libido
- 3, 6, or 12-month nutrition, training, and lifestyle coaching program for busy woman looking to get lean and strong
- Coaching, support and accountability to keep you on track and consistent
- Personalized app for your Smartphone perfect for the busy on-the-go individuals
- Detailed nutrition instruction to get you eating right, including shopping lists and recipes
- Complete training program both in and out of the gym created to fit your lifestyle
- Private email support with guaranteed responses from our in-house Fitness Nutrition Specialist
- Use of the 770 IN-Body Machine (Local Patients) to specifically track all the changes in your body throughout the program.