What is Semorelin?
Semorelin(GHRH) is a bio-identical hormone that has recently been genetically engineered to stimulate the secretion of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH) from the hypothalamus, a gland adjacent to the pituitary gland.
GHRH is a peptide that contains the first 29 amino acids of our own GH. These 29 amino acids are the active amino acids of GHRH. It is GHRH that stimulates the pituitary glands to release GH. As we get older, the hormones produced by the anterior pituitary are depleted. It has now been shown that GHRH can restore the GH-RNA to a youthful level causing elevation of levels of IGF-1.
Signs of Low Adult Growth Hormone levels:
- Increased fat mass (especially central adiposity)
- Decreased lean muscle mass,
- Extracellular fluid volume
- Diminished muscle strength
- Diminished physical energy and stamina
- Lack of motivation
- Lability (changes in mood),
- Impairment of cognitive functions
Benefits of Semorelin:
- Improved mood
- Increased Energy
- Improved state of well being
- Decrease in muscle, body and joint aches
- Increased natural production of Growth Hormone
- Improved physical performance
- Improved immune function
- Improved sleep quality
- Decreased body fat
- Increased lean muscle mass
HGH Produced by Sermorelin Secretions
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is the same molecule as that which is produced by the brain to stimulate pituitary gland production and secrete HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
How is it administered?
Sermorelin requires a prescription and must be effectively administered by subcutaneous injection. However, because the molecule is much smaller than HGH, it may be possible to successfully administer it through the nasal mucosa using a spray formulation.
What is the cost of Sermorelin Injections?
Costs of Sermorelin per vial is about 10 – 15% less expensive than HGH. Furthermore, a vial of HGH usually last approximately 12 – 14 days. In contrast, based upon clinical information defining the effective dose for stimulation of the pituitary gland, one multi-dose vial will be sufficient to last for 15 days.
What is Sermorelin Forte?
Sermoelin Forte is an exciting new compounded medication that harnesses the synergistic relationship of Sermorelin and Growth Hormone. It is now available by prescription. Sermorelin by itself will stimulate the pituitary gland in the base of the female brain to release Growth Hormone. Sermorelin Forte directly stimulates the pituitary gland to release Growth Hormone and produce stimulates the hypothalamus to released naturally produced GHRH (Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone).
Benefits of Sermorelin Forte are:
- Increased calcium retention
- Stronger bone density
- Increased muscle mass through sarcomere hyperplasia
- Increases protein synthesis
- Stimulates the growth of all internal organs excluding the brain
- Promotion of lipolysis ( the process where fat cells are broke down)
- Plays a role in energy homeostasis
- Stimulates the immune system
The professionals at Hormone Logics are the experts when it comes to administering Sermorelin or Sermorelin Forte.