Adrenal Fatigue Treatment for Women - West Palm Beach FL
For women, imbalances in the adrenal system can result in a condition known as “adrenal fatigue.” Adrenal fatigue contributes to many problems. It can lead to issues with nervous and immune system function, body composition difficulties, blood sugar irregularities, and testosterone/androgen imbalances.
The professionals at Hormone Logics have had many years of experience in helping women overcome the many debilitating symptoms of adrenal fatigue.
What Are the Benefits of Treating Adrenal Fatigue?
The adrenal glands produce three types of steroid hormones: glucocorticoids (cortisol), mineralocorticoids (aldosterone), and androgens (DHEA/DHEAS). For women, the adrenal glands are the major source of testosterone. Adrenal fatigue can contribute to low testosterone in women. The benefits of treating adrenal fatigue in women include:
- Increased Energy and Stamina– By improving adrenal function our adrenal fatigue treatments help to boost metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance– Since adrenal fatigue in a woman lowers her levels of critical hormones like testosterone, our treatments can increase testosterone and provide increased sex drive, less vaginal dryness, and more satisfying sexual experiences.
- Improved Memory and Cognition– By raising the levels of critical hormone output, our adrenal fatigue treatments have been shown to improve memory, focus, and concentration.
- Reduced stress– A key symptom of adrenal fatigue in women is increased cortisol levels. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone. Our adrenal fatigue treatments can include stress reduction techniques, designed to limit the overproduction of cortisol.
- Improved digestion– Women with adrenal fatigue tend to have digestive issues. Our adrenal fatigue treatments tend to improve gut health which improves digestion and helps to reduce bloating, gas, and other types of gastric distress.
- Stronger bones– Since our adrenal fatigue treatments are designed to raise a woman’s level of testosterone and her other critical hormones, stronger bones and a decreased risk of osteoporosis are additional benefits.
What Makes Us Different
Hormone Logics has been successfully addressing adrenal fatigue in women for many years. Some doctors deny that “adrenal fatigue” even exists, but at Hormone Logics, we know that it is a very real condition, one that can leave women so tired and distraught that they feel as if they cannot even get out of bed in the morning!
Our doctors know how to identify adrenal fatigue, and offer women lifestyle changes and treatments tailored to their unique symptoms, so they can get back to living fitter, healthier, happier lives.
Call us today at (561) 640-3333 to speak to one of our advisors and find out if you may be suffering from adrenal fatigue.