Bioidentical hormones therapy is thriving at West Palm Beach, FL. Is it true they can help reverse aging signs and symptoms?
Hormone imbalance is a natural part of life, especially in older men and women. And Bioidentical Hormone Therapy is typically the go-to for those in the West Palm Beach neighborhoods.
Our ability to function is typically affected by this hormone imbalance. Symptoms of hormonal imbalance and aging not only affect our day-to-day lives but also affect our relationships and well-being.
What are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones mimic our body’s natural process of making hormones that get depleted with age. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is a new, safe and effective alternative to traditional HRT.
Bioidentical hormones are plant-derived, and they are structurally identical to hormones produced by our body naturally.
It is a fact of life that we will age, but we do not have to suffer from the signs and symptoms of aging!
What are the Common Health Challenges Associated with Aging?
As we get older, we are more likely to suffer from certain medical conditions. Here are some health challenges associated with aging that can be improved with bioidentical hormone therapy:
- Decreased Bone Health – The aging process can cause fragile bones, which can lead to osteopenia and osteoporosis. Our bone density deteriorates as we age, and bones lose strength at an accelerated rate. Women have a higher risk for osteoporosis since their bones are typically smaller and less dense than male bones. Add to that, menopause causes estrogen decline, affecting bone density. With the help of bioidentical hormone therapy, we can increase bone density, thereby reducing the risk of fractures and preventing osteoporosis.
- Weight gain – People often struggle to keep their weight in check as they get older. As we age, our bodies store fat differently. Lipid (fat) turnover decreases as we age. In addition, being overweight or obese increases your risk of heart disease, high blood pressure, and diabetes. The use of bioidentical hormone therapy helps people lose weight and reduces their risk of disease. Hormones primarily affect our weight by influencing our appetite and storing fat in our bodies. BHRT balances these hormones, which control appetite and how fat is stored, thereby reducing weight gain.
- Sleep Problems – Aging affects our sleep-wake pattern. A lot of people have trouble sleeping as they get older. When you don’t get enough sleep, you get less rest, and you’re tired all the time. The recommended amount of sleep daily is 7 to 9 hours. Depriving yourself of sleep can result in memory loss, depression, and insomnia. Bioidentical hormone therapy helps with sleep so you can resume regular sleep cycles. Bioidentical hormones are tailored to your medical history and needs. Thus, BHRT will be effective at getting rid of hormone-induced sleep problems.
- Decreased cognitive function – Cognitive function is affected by age-related changes in the brain. While some factors affecting brain health cannot be changed, there are many lifestyle changes that might make a difference. Research has shown that being intellectually engaged may benefit the brain. Mentally stimulating activities help prevent serious cognitive impairment. Why not try new skills or engage in creative activities? Bioidentical hormones help prevent “mental fog” and improve cognitive function. Hormonal balance also leads to better memory and cognition. It also reduces the risk of age-related neurodegenerative diseases like depression and Alzheimer’s.
- Compromised immune system – Our immune system, which defends the body from infections, tends to get weaker as we age. As a result, older people are more prone to disease, they don’t respond as well to vaccinations, and they recover from injuries and illnesses at a much slower pace. As estrogen affects the immune system, women are more likely to develop autoimmune diseases. We can change the immune response by changing certain chemical mediators with bioidentical hormones. For women, estrogen replacement therapy has contributed positively to the immune system.
Who are Bioidentical Hormones For?
Symptoms of age-related hormone decline include memory loss and mental function, increased risk of urinary tract infections, migraine, and incontinence. If you are experiencing a decrease in strength and energy, low libido, decreased muscle mass, or problems with cognitive function, bioidentical hormone therapy may be for you.
The good thing about bioidentical hormone replacement therapy is that you can use it for both men and women. In women, BHRT may help reduce the signs and symptoms of menopause. In addition to helping with hot flashes and night sweats, it also improves bone density. Meanwhile, BHRT helps men gain muscle mass and boost their libido.
Fight Off Signs of Aging with Bioidentical Hormone Therapy
At Hormone Logics, we will provide you with bioidentical hormone therapy suitable for you that will help you feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. Hormone Logics at West Palm Beach is your place to discover ageless health. We are dedicated to helping you begin a wonderful new phase of your life.
Hormone Logics is a premier medical wellness center in West Palm Beach, FL. We specialize in various programs, such as nutraceuticals, bioidentical hormone therapy, testosterone therapy, and customized diet and exercise regimens. We focus on individualized hormone therapy for men and women for approved indications of low testosterone in men and menopause in women.
We believe that aging better should be effortless. We provide hormone therapy, diet, and exercise programs to help you achieve your personal health goals. Our staff of medical professionals is dedicated to helping you meet your needs and goals.
Come see what bioidentical hormone therapy can do for you! Contact Hormone Logics today at (561) 640-3333 for a complimentary consultation to manage aging and feel younger, healthier, and more vibrant!