How Bioidentical Hormone Therapy Help Women Deal With Age-Related Hormone Decline
Are you one of the women looking for a bioidentical hormones? For women, menopause is brutal. Menopause brings about hot flashes, weak bones, unwanted weight gain, stress, and it takes a toll on one’s emotional wellbeing.
While lifelong hormone replacement therapy (HRT) is an option, most women are looking for a non-traditional, more natural treatment that will not only alleviate the negative symptoms of menopause but also treat the aging process.
What are Bioidentical Hormones?
Bioidentical hormones mimic the body’s natural way of producing specific hormones that become depleted as we age. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) is a new, safe and effective alternative to HRT. Rather than introducing synthetic versions of hormones into the body, BHRT focuses on replacing hormones that decline naturally. It provides relief from menopausal symptoms and related conditions.
Menopause is natural and it’s mandatory as it comes with age… but suffering from symptoms of mesopause is not!
The Good of Bioidentical Hormones
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) is a medical treatment in which natural hormones are administered in custom-tailored dosage. It is a natural and safe way to help women deal with age-related hormone decline and their accompanying signs and symptoms.
- Reduced Menopausal Symptoms – Would you like to be your old self again? BHRT helps in reducing the number and intensity of hot flashes. It also helps improve sleep quality, which helps you stress less.
- Improved Energy Levels –Bioidentical hormone therapy can have a positive impact on muscle mass and the ability to exercise, as well as attitude and mood.
- Restored Libido and Improved Intimacy – Bioidentical hormone therapy has been shown to increase the libido by rectifying hormonal imbalances. Moreover, it helps decrease vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, providing you increased intimacy in your relationship.
- Increased Cognitive Function – Hormonal balance also leads to better memory and cognitive function. It also helps prevent the risk of age-related neurodegenerative diseases, such as depression and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Decreased Risk of Osteoporosis – BHRT helps improve bone density, thereby reducing the risk of having brittle bones.
The Bad of Bioidentical Hormones
Medicines, treatments, and therapies all have risks. Bioidentical hormone therapy is safe, but it may also pose some side effects. There are plenty of FDA-approved bioidentical hormone preparations. However, compounded bioidentical hormones are yet to receive approval.
It is important that you avail of bioidentical hormone therapy in reputable clinics and wellness centers. This will prevent the risk of side effects.
- HRT increases risk for stroke, blood clots, and heart disease.
- BHRT may cause bloating, fatigue, mood changes, and weight gain.
- No large, long-term studies have been conducted to confirm that compounded hormone therapy is safer or more effective than conventional drugs
- Neither estriol nor topical progesterone cream has been shown to reduce the risk of osteoporosis or breast cancer
The Bottom Line
Menopause is a common problem. Hormonal imbalance is a natural part of life, especially in older women. For most, not only do these symptoms affect their daily lives, but for some women, the symptoms are so uncomfortable that it hampers their quality of life, and causes stress, low self-esteem, and depression.
Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy will help you treat age-related hormonal decline in women. Say goodbye to hot flashes, mood changes, sleep problems, and low libido. Say hello to a better version of yourself: someone with more energy, increased sex drive, improved mood, and overall improved quality of life.
BHRT is generally safe. However, we should be wary of contraindications and warning labels to avoid side effects caused by BHRT. If you opt for BHRT, it is recommended to use the lowest effective dosage possible.
Be a better version of you with bioidentical hormone therapy
At Hormone Logics, we will provide you with bioidentical hormone therapy suitable for you that will help you feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. Hormone Logics is your place to discover ageless health. We are dedicated to helping you begin a wonderful new phase of your life.
Hormone Logics is a premier medical wellness center in West Palm Beach, FL. We specialize in a variety of programs, such as nutraceuticals, bioidentical hormone therapy, testosterone therapy, and customized diet and exercise regimens. We focus on individualized hormone therapy for men and women for approved indications of low testosterone in men and menopause in women. We believe that aging better should be effortless. We provide hormone therapy, diet, and exercise programs in order to help you achieve your personal health goals. Our staff of medical professionals is dedicated to helping you meet your needs and goals.
Come see what bioidentical hormone therapy can do for you! Contact Hormone Logics today at (561) 640-3333 for a complimentary consultation to manage aging and feel younger, healthier, and more vibrant!