Menopause Treatment for Women - West Palm Beach FL
As women get older, their store of eggs in the ovary decreases, and their ability to conceive diminishes. At this time, less estrogen is produced, causing the body to behave differently. However the body does not stop producing estrogen overnight, and the process can even take several years, during which symptoms arise gradually. This gradual change is called peri-menopause.
At around the age of 50-55 years, the monthly cycle stops completely so ovulation ceases, menstruation ends, and there is no longer the possibility of pregnancy. This is known as menopause.
Once a woman has entered her post-child bearing years, the hormonal changes that occur can bring on many debilitating symptoms, that can negatively impact many aspects of her quality of life, from sexual satisfaction to emotional well-being
But it does not have to be that way. Most if not all of the incapacitating symptoms of menopause can be reduced or eliminated with our unique hormone replacement treatments.
What Are the Benefits of Our Menopause Treatment?
The usual hormone replacement therapy (HRT) to treat menopause involves estrogen replacement. Traditional HRT helps to minimize the most common and well-known symptoms of menopause such as night sweats, hot flashes, and mood swings.
In addition to traditional HRT, we combine our menopause treatment with human growth hormone (HGH) therapy. The addition of HGH helps to fight the bone loss that is typical in menopausal women.
HGH, when combined with traditional HRT to treat menopause also results in:
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Our female patients who combine traditional HRT with growth hormone therapy see an increased sex drive, less vaginal dryness, and report more satisfying sexual experiences.
- Increased Energy and Stamina – HGH therapy when added to traditional HRT for menopause, can help to boost metabolism, which improves your ability to turn fat into energy.
- Increased Ability to Burn Fat and Build Muscle – An additional benefit of growth hormone replacement for women is that it not only improves your ability to burn fat, it improves your ability to build lean muscle. That results in weight loss, and a leaner, fitter you.
- Improved Memory and Cognition – When added to traditional HRT, HGH replacement for women has been shown to improve memory, focus, and concentration.
- Stronger Bones – Growth hormone replacement for women leads to stronger, healthier bones, and decreases your risk of osteoporosis – which can be very high for menopausal women.
HGH replacement therapy is a successful and widely accepted way to treat the negative effects of menopause and, according to The Journal of the American Medical Association, is most effective when started at the onset of menopause.
What Makes Us Different
Hormone Logics has been successfully treating menopausal women for many years.
Women who receive our menopause treatments consistently report that they feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. Our menopause patients have told us that we have made “the change” no longer a problem for them. Some say it is as if they were not going through menopause at all!
That is exactly what our menopause therapy is all about –restoring your hormones to more youthful levels, so you can feel as you did before you entered your post-child bearing years.
Stop looking at menopause as the end of something. With our menopause treatment, it can be the beginning of a wonderful new phase of your life!
Call us today at (561) 640-3333 to speak to one of our advisors and find out if our menopause treatment is right for you!