Discover how menopause treatment can return you to your sexy twenty-something self
As Valentine’s Day approaches, it can be stressful and place unnecessary pressure on relationships. This is the one day of the year when there’s no excuse for no hanky-panky. There is still something you can do to celebrate even if your partner’s or your libido has taken a nosedive.
Even when you are going through menopause, there are ways to give your partner a sexy Valentine’s Day experience and to feel like a twenty-something again. You just have to be prepared and make sure you check out the menopause treatments available at West Palm Beach.
How to Prepare For Valentine’s Day
You might be experiencing symptoms of menopause, but that does not mean you cannot have a sexy day with your partner. Here are some tricks to get yourselves in the mood fast!
- It’s not all about sex – Having a sexy and romantic Valentine’s Day is not just about sex. The little things also matter. Make out like a teenager. Have nice, slow, and long periods of lovemaking filled with touching, kissing, and looking into her eyes. Hold hands while watching TV. Give a romantic massage, a slow dance in the middle of the kitchen. Amping up the romance is a sure-fire way to get in the mood quickly.
- Be confident – It is not expected that you appear physically as you did twenty years ago. During menopause, it is normal to gain weight, but this should not prevent you from loving yourself. So, don’t beat yourself up. Embrace this new version of you, and your partner will love the more confident version of you too.
- Flavored lube – The lube should be self-explanatory. During menopause, vaginal dryness is expected, which makes sex uncomfortable, and damage to the vaginal lining is possible. By using a lubricant, you can enhance arousal, boost sexual pleasure, keep your vaginal skin soft, and, most importantly, reduce friction when penetrating. The flavor in the lube is just in case you happen to…you know. Using a lube can provide some enjoyment.
- Be prepared – Menopause can make you hot, but usually not hot enough for sex. Your last sexy rendezvous with your partner might have been quite some time ago. You might want to warm up before you run the marathon. Get familiar with your body and yourself. In this way, you’ll remember what you like, what you want, and what to ask for. No matter how long it has been since your last romantic night, Valentine’s Day is an opportunity to sizzle with your partner.
- Hype up the foreplay – There is more to foreplay than just physical contact. Foreplay can also be an emotional seduction. It has been said that a man’s stomach is the way to his heart. Prepare something delicious from the kitchen before Valentine’s Day. Feed her chocolate when you are in bed together since it is a powerful aphrodisiac. You can also share a sensual bath complete with candles and bubble bath bombs (there’s some available in West Palm Beach) for a relaxing ambiance.
Can menopause treatment help me?
It’s common knowledge that menopause brings about vaginal dryness and low libido. Although you can use lube to help with vaginal dryness, increasing your sexual desire is a bit harder to control.
Hormone replacement therapy, combined with human growth hormone replacement therapy, is the best and most successful way to treat the harmful effects of menopause.
Say goodbye to the old menopausal version of yourself. Through menopause treatment (HRT + HGH therapy), you will soon reap the benefits of:
- Reduced Menopausal Symptoms – The main benefit of menopause treatment is that it helps relieve most menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, mood swings, and joint pains. It also helps improve sleep quality, which allows you to stress less.
- Improved Energy Levels – Menopause treatment can help boost metabolism. It improves your ability to turn fat into energy, giving you more energy to do more things daily.
- Improved Libido and Better Sexual Performance – Menopause treatment helps in increasing one’s sex drive by rectifying hormonal imbalances. Moreover, it helps decrease vaginal dryness and pain during intercourse, providing a more satisfying sexual experience and increased intimacy in your relationship.
- Increased Cognitive Function – Say goodbye to brain fog! Menopause treatment in women has been shown to improve memory, focus, and concentration.
Menopause Treatment in West Palm Beach
At Hormone Logics, we will provide you with menopause treatments that will help you feel sexier, stronger, and healthier. We are dedicated to helping you begin an excellent new phase of your life.
Hormone Logics in West Palm Beach, FL specializes in various programs, such as nutraceuticals, bioidentical hormone therapy, testosterone therapy, and personalized exercise and diet plans. Our practice specializes in individualized hormone therapy for men and women for approved indications of low testosterone in men and menopause in women. We believe that aging better should be effortless. To help you reach your personal health goals, we offer hormone therapy, diet, and exercise programs. We are committed to helping you meet your needs and achieve your goals.
Are you interested in our menopause treatment to help you? Contact Hormone Logics today at (561) 640-3333 for a consultation to manage aging and feel younger, sexier, and more vibrant!